Check here for homework assignments and reminders.
SPANISH WORK - Please do the following items:
1. Pick 3 Spanish-speaking countries [colored countries on pp xiv-xix] you’d like to visit & tell why.
2. Pick 2 of the photos on pp. xx-xxvii that you like & tell why you chose them.
3. Review the alphabet p. 2 and be prepared to spell your Spanish name and your last name using Spanish letters.
4. Using the Vocabulary section of the text, tell me what cantar, lavaplatos, ritmo and viaje mean. Then tell me how to say again, gym, museum and umbrella in Spanish.
5. Finally, spend some time looking through your textbook just to see what is in there.